How much new installation costs for residential/home lift?
Many factors affect the final cost of an installed elevator.
Below are some of the parameters determines price of elevator:
– Number of floors (stops).
– Kind of machine to be used (Compact /Overhead winding cable drum, Overhead traction or Roped hydraulic).
– Number of feet the elevator will travel.
– Number of door openings there will be in the elevator cab.
– Standard size (36″ wide x 48″ deep) or larger cab sizes.
– Standard cab interior or optional cab interior upgrades.
– Any other options such as raised panel cabs, power gates, power doors, etc.
– Construction of the hoist way.
Contact sales engineers at SunGard Elevator Pvt Ltd. for accurate pricing.
What kind of guarantee/warranty is available?
SunGard offers one year warranty and 1 year maintenance service on all our new lift installations.
How long does it take to manufacture an elevator?
One we send a “approved” drawings to the manufacturer, it can take anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks to manufacture. Full “approval” requires the home owner or contractor/builder and Elevator Project Superintendent/supervisor to verify all the dimensions & selections necessary to make the elevator fit into your premises.
How long does it take to install an elevator?
It generally takes 6-8 weeks to manufacture and have the elevator shipped to our facility. From the day the installation starts
How much room do I need?
For an elevator that will accommodate a wheelchair, 3′ x 4′ car, takes about a 5′ x 5′ area and enough room for a machine room if the elevator that has been chosen requires one. Some jurisdictions require machine room, some do not.
What happens if there is power failure?
In a power failure, a battery-operated safety feature makes sure passengers are never stranded between floors. Emergency lighting comes on and the controlled safety descent feature will take the car to the nearest lower floor or another pre-selected floor (in some models).